Here is Alicia a.k.a "Capish" (now Moeller) with her hubby Brett. They live in Tucson Arizona. Alicia is an RN and works in the NICU - and Brett is in his last year at the UofA and has recently applied all over the U.S. for Dental School. We hope they end up in Cali! Hopefully UCLA! :)
A cute pic of Angela a.k.a. "Angus" (funny since she does not eat meat!) and her main man Joe-y! Joey is a TRUE blue Jersey boy that has since been converted to the WEST and will probably NEVER go back (we hope)!! Angela and Joey moved to Tucson from Philly about 6 months ago and we are all so happy they are back HOME! (check out the ring....shhhhhhh!) and ... the SMASHLEY a.k.a. "Goose" (actually does she even have a real name?) with her main SQUEEZE Troy! Goose is a junior @ ASU (a shout out from JON!!) and is hilarious. (she is going to kill us for this). Between her and dad we can't stop laughing - they should have a stand-up routine together.
Anyway - just a few recent pics for you to take a gander at! It is strange to see them all grown up - it seems just yesterday they were running around in pig tails! We love them all so much!







3 comments:
love the music keele! It is killing me. Those are some of our favorite songs!
I can't believe how old they are. And beautiful. I remember putting them to bed when I would babysit and always loved when your mom would pay me a little extra because I did the dishes. I do that now with our babysitters. Great idea to keep the house clean and keep them coming back.
My favorite memory of all though is when my dad took your dad's idea and made me write sentences for my punishment and then I snuck out of the house and ran to yours in hopes that your mom would save me. Love that White family!
-Casey
HOLY COW!!! Talk about making me feel old Keele! They are all so beautiful of course!
Post a Comment