
Friday, January 18, 2008
Bread on Steroids!
WHOA - so I decided to make some homemade bread which I had not made since Thanksgiving and we had to run to an activities planning meeting and I thought - the house is really cold and it would take a while for the bread to rise. I figured an hour long meeting would be okay. Well - when we got back we had muffin top bread and so we decided to cook anyway and see how big it would get. This picture does not do it justice - but NO JOKE it was like 12 inches tall - we had to use the turkey carver to cut through! (the toaster was a whole issue itself ) it did however make GREAT homemade croutons! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
YUM!!! Fresh homemade bread is the best! I think I'll make some tomorrow if it snows!
Post a Comment