Saturday, February 9, 2008

Things you may not know...

So I got this off of my good friend Carolyn's blog and thought it was pretty cool...maybe you will too:

5 things on my "TO DO" list today:
1. See JUNO (the movie)
2. Go to Target (need toilet paper)
3. Clean the house
4. BLOG!
5. Look for flights to Croatia
3 of my BAD habits
1. Chewing my cuticles (usually when I am nervous or when my mind is spinning)
2. Rolling my eyes - I do it all the time and it gets me in SOOOO much trouble...I don't even know I do it - SCARY!
3. Blowing bubbles with my gum in exec meetings (so hard to not do especially when you chew ORBIT-Bubblemint)
5 things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Buy a house in Tuscany (Italy)
2. Take a trip around the world for 6 months
3. Start an Architecture/Interior Design firm with Jon
4. Pay off my parents house and buy houses for my sisters!
5. INVEST!!!!!
5 Places I have lived
1. California (Upland & San Jose)
2. Soeul Korea
3. Pennsylvania (Pittsburgh and Philadephia)
4. Arizona (Mesa & Tempe)
5. San Antonio Texas
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Personal shopper @ Nordstrom
2. Denim expert (aka Denim FOLDER) and Display Artist @ the GAP
3. Nanny
4. VP - JPMorganChase Manhattan Bank
5. Fashion Show Co-ordinator for Harris & Co.
5 things most people don't know about me:
1. I am obsessed with CLOROX wipes...I just LOVE them - especially the ones in the green dispenser.
2. I hum all the time - even without realizing it.
3. I love to play in the mud
4. I hate the smell of roses
5. I am scared to death of speaking to large groups - my knees shake and my lips quiver... and yet the irony is that it is a much too frequent requirement for my job!

There you go - I hope you learned something new about me.

3 comments:

basquegirl said...

Love it! Now I am going to go buy Clorox wipes...in the green container...just to see how great they are!
And your new house looks fab!

Casey said...

Ditto. Love the new house. I did want to mention, and I hope I don't get you in trouble with your mom but when I read your bad habit about rolling your eyes I had to laugh. I remember you rolling your eyes at your mom when she would turn around and I was always so scared you were going to get into trouble. Which I'm sure you did after I left. I want to know, did you ever have to write sentences for that one? :)

kkjon said...

very funny - I did in fact write lines for rolling my eyes as you can tell it was the MOST effective discipline technique! And yes - I always got in trouble after you left casey - that is why I always wantd you to stay!!!