Sunday, March 30, 2008

DO YOU BOCCE?

We had a fab date night on Friday night - I asked Jon out! I know you are all thinking "Whew what a gutsy lady-way to take a risk"!

Anyway - we love BOCCE BALL...and there is this really cool indoor/outdoor Bocce Ball court place not far from our house. Secretly we fantasize about building one of our own once we move to AZ! Anyway - you can eat dinner or just order fun appetizers and drinks.

We opted for appetizers and had our own court for almost 2 hours. I was not happy as I started out the game kicking the pants off Jon (and just a note I am a sore winner as well as a sore loser)and then (if you have ever played Bocce you will understand) he just decided to get mean and was knocking my balls all around the court and then slammed the win two sets in a row.

I am calling a "rematch date" and it will not be friendly. Here are some pics from the court side:Before Jon got nasty!

Me - SURPRISED at his unyielding behavior!

This is ITALIAN for "Game Over"... or - you can translate!

If you are so inspired you can go to ibocce.com and find a local Bocce hang out. Learn a little Italian along the way! Ciao!

No comments: