
Welcome Chloe Elder!
Since the departure of "stealth" kitty - our pup (and I can admit WE) have been pretty sad. Ceasar has been moping around the house with sad eyes and no one to wrestle with. 
So we found Chloe...and she is so "PRECIOUS"! We rescued her from http://www.poundpuprescue.org/ which is a foster home that shelters the pets that the Humane Society and Animal Control cannot house. She is 8 weeks old and is a Lab/Border Collie mix. She is hilarious. She looks like a lab except for the black and white border collie markings and ears (which are so cute) - she has a great temperament - but she likes to herd me around the house - like I am cattle. She grabs my pant legs, socks - skin - whatever and guides me to where she thinks I need to go. Jon just laughs - she does not do it to him at all. I have little nipping bruises on my arms and legs - we are working on not biting when she herds. We will not be able to get rid of the herding since it is absolute instinct - but we can turn into not nudging and not biting! This is her favorite toy - her "Puppy Kong" which she shares begrudgingly with Ceasar - he is not so good at sharing! :) As you can see she has some remnants of "Kong" cookie on her nose! So cute!
Ceasar LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her - they wrestle and play all day if allowed. We caught a little video of them wrestling which I will add later today!

So we found Chloe...and she is so "PRECIOUS"! We rescued her from http://www.poundpuprescue.org/ which is a foster home that shelters the pets that the Humane Society and Animal Control cannot house. She is 8 weeks old and is a Lab/Border Collie mix. She is hilarious. She looks like a lab except for the black and white border collie markings and ears (which are so cute) - she has a great temperament - but she likes to herd me around the house - like I am cattle. She grabs my pant legs, socks - skin - whatever and guides me to where she thinks I need to go. Jon just laughs - she does not do it to him at all. I have little nipping bruises on my arms and legs - we are working on not biting when she herds. We will not be able to get rid of the herding since it is absolute instinct - but we can turn into not nudging and not biting! This is her favorite toy - her "Puppy Kong" which she shares begrudgingly with Ceasar - he is not so good at sharing! :) As you can see she has some remnants of "Kong" cookie on her nose! So cute!

Ceasar LOVES, LOVES, LOVES her - they wrestle and play all day if allowed. We caught a little video of them wrestling which I will add later today! 




No comments:
Post a Comment