Monday, November 10, 2008

Holiday Fun!!

Can I just say that I love - love - love - love this time of year. I love all the holiday cheer and all the cooler weather. Nothing is better than cuddling under a thick down comforter, sipping hot chocolate and watching a bonafide chick flick (Bridget Jones, Love Actually or Rattle and Hum)...

I do miss the snow and the changing leaves, but it is now cold enough to wear a sweater and not just in the freezing air conditioned building in which I work! :)

I am especially excited that Lisa Smith (aka Croy) and her two boys Holden and Carsen will be joining us for Thanksgiving. I can't wait - we will have her little family here with us for 5 WHOLE days.

Anyway - my goal while she is here is to introduce her to the tech highway and get her on facebook and blogspot so you can each chat it up with her also. We shall see!

Happy Fall and all that it brings!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Yeah, do that. I don't think I've seen Lisa since girls camp when I was probably 14. Tell her hi and can't wait to see her blog. :)

Carolyn said...

Love reading your blog posts. I check every couple of days and I am glad that there is new stuff on it. Talk to you soon.