This will be a day we will never forget! The day that precious Benjamin Lucas was born. Our little handsome man has been such a gift. We love him so much!
Keelee - I have been watching your blog for months and praying! It brought tears to my eyes to see your post! I am elated for you and your family and I can't wait to see your additional posts! Much love, blessings and faith... -Betsy (Landmeier) King
I have been blogstalking you through Casey's blog and have been hoping everytime I check your blog that you and your hubby were blessed with a baby to adopt. How happy I was to see that you were in November. Congratulations!!!!
3 comments:
Keelee - I have been watching your blog for months and praying! It brought tears to my eyes to see your post! I am elated for you and your family and I can't wait to see your additional posts! Much love, blessings and faith...
-Betsy (Landmeier) King
I have been blogstalking you through Casey's blog and have been hoping everytime I check your blog that you and your hubby were blessed with a baby to adopt. How happy I was to see that you were in November. Congratulations!!!!
Melissa Medley Summers
Post! Post! Post! I just posted Kee, so it's your turn!
Post a Comment