Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"Gramz" is 90!

The whole family took a little trip to So Cal for Grams' 90th Suprise party this past weekend! I swear that she has remained the same for 30 years! She has this amazing Portuguese blood that has this ability to stop any aging at 70 years old! Anyway - we all trucked in from Nor Cal, Tempe, L.A., Moreno Valley, Ontario and Tucson for the SURPRISE! Gramz, Aunt Kathy and Dad! Gramz was in a daze by the shock and surprise!

FISH FACES from myself Angela and Ashley!

Sisters!

All the girls and their along with Brett and Jonathan invaded Gramz' house and had a sleepover. We had a great time looking at old pictures and of everyone including Gramz when she had been dating grandpa!

We also saw the old neighbors houses....too bad only the Allred's are left! :( We even took the old FLOOD corner at breakneck speeds and remembered giving Carrie a nice bath! You know...Dad still thinks that is the funniest joke ever...Someday Carrie will have to have her laugh too!

3 comments:

basquegirl said...

Still not laughing. And that delayed my joining the church by several years!

maren bosley said...

Yay for updates! Those White girls are just the cutest!!!

Casey said...

I remember your Gramz. She looks the same. You are right, she hasn't aged at all. I hope I look that great at 90. What fun to have such good memories. Sad to think that the Allred's are the only ones left. I would have to say that was THE VERY BEST neighborhood to grow up in. We had a great time, didn't we?