I totally forgot ... I found these pics from when Joey, Angela and Ashley came here for Thanksgiving.
This is Jon in the Bay of Santa Cruz - wishing he could be out there sailing!
Not sure what is happening here - but lets just say it is a big kiss.
Here is a pic of Ashley and Angela in Santa Cruz. It was a beautiful day.
I love these next 2 pictures of Ashley...I told her to work it like a model - and the pics are gorgeous!
Ashley is going to kill me for posting this one! :)
Joey and Jon got a little side tracked on our visit to Macy's ... we were trying to get into the Christmas spirit...not sure how the polar bear fits in the picture!
When we were all walking to Ghiradelli Square we had the party trolley swing by and the pirate themed party-goers begged for us to take a picture! They were dancing and singing at the top of their lungs the ultimate party song....... yes you guessed it.... Y-M-C-A !! ah come on - now its stuck in your head huh?

Of course we had to hit the city - look familiar?... Pier 39!





2 comments:
How cute are those girls? How fun!!
Can I just tell you that you are all BEAUTIFUL! (You too, Alicia, even though you aren't in these pictures.) That's all I want to say.
Post a Comment