Our whole family met in Las Vegas in November to see the Thunderbirds fly and to hang out at one of Dad's favorite places. I think it has been about 8 years since the last time our whole family has made it to an airshow! It was a great time...All were in attendance INCLUDING Ashley's beau Troy.
We had a blast together - the worst part was the SMOKEY hotel that we had to learn to breathe in since we were on the first floor - not such a good place for a family full of asthma! I think my inhaler was exhausted with all 200 possible puffs!Some COOL Thunderbird action photos:
The starting Salute...
The roar or HIGH PITCH engine warm up...
They take flight! Here is a picture of Angela and I trying stay cool - of course it is nothing but HOT, HOT and more HOT and this is Dad's favorite weather! We were all dying...10 hours in the desert heat - we were all a bit crispy by the end of the day!
Jon is just chill'in on with the gangsta hat! Shhhh... I will tell you a secret...he thinks he is Eminem! Yep - you should see him get down - quite the site...
Angela has seen the "real" Eminem in action! Here is a pic of us at the end of the day - we all decided to make this an annual family tradition...it is so much fun to all hang out!
Jon is just chill'in on with the gangsta hat! Shhhh... I will tell you a secret...he thinks he is Eminem! Yep - you should see him get down - quite the site...
Angela has seen the "real" Eminem in action! Here is a pic of us at the end of the day - we all decided to make this an annual family tradition...it is so much fun to all hang out!





1 comment:
I love that White family. And whenever I hear about air shows I think of your dad. What a fun trip. Although, I wouldn't be enjoying the heat either.
Post a Comment