Saturday, February 9, 2008

Valentines

Last night Jon and I had a HOT date and attended the Annual Stake Valentine Dance. We went to dinner with 6 couples in ward at Kyoto Palace (just like Benihana's) and then shook our tail feather for 4 hours.
We even had our pictures taken - apparently it is a really big deal here in our stake. We had a blast! It felt like an informal PROM...

It was so fun dancing to songs like "Gonna Make You Sweat - C&C Music Factory" and "Can't Touch This - MC Hammer" and feeling like you were 14 again. If only you could have seen all the peeps revert back to their cool 80's moves. We were so bummed not to get any "Vanilla Ice" or "Tainted Love" because we were really wanting to bust out our best moves.
Jon and I could not help wondering what we would have thought of each other if we would have met when we were teenagers. Timing is everything!

Here are some goofy self portraits that we took of ourselves.
Tonight we are having a "wii" party and going to be jammin with some friends to Dance Dance Revolution and Rock Band - I guess you never really stop dreaming - or grow up! I think I am a 14 year old stuck in a 36 year old body!
OMG - 36!!!!

1 comment:

basquegirl said...

Um...I'm 36, too. What are you trying to say? Anyway, I tagged you...but you never blog, so you probably don't check your comments, either. But then, you get to go fun places and build your own house...so I am jealous!!!