No - we have not held a BLOG BOYCOTT in the Elder household. We have just been CRAZY busy. And there really is A LOT to tell.
But FIRST - to Carrie Randall - of course I check the comments on the BLOG and I even sometimes answer - so there!
I do also frequent yours, Casey's and Maren's as well and leave comments from time to time so double there!
Anyway - life has been very hectic and it seems that we have been traveling too much lately. We are trying to get pregnant and our doctor said that we are not settled enough and need to stay in one place for more than 3 weeks. I guess that is saying something huh? Well, I think that is virtually impossible for us.
Alright - so on to the family DISH!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yay! Great to hear from you! You've got to keep your fans happy, right?!
Okay okay!!! I don't want to get in the way of the baby making or whatever! ;)
So glad you're back on!!! I love to see and read what you are doing!! So fun! Sounds like your new house will be big enough to house all the visiting Randalls!! Word!!!
Post a Comment