Saturday, March 29, 2008

The MOST important NEWS of all!

ALICIA is pregnant! Yes my little sister is almost 4 months prego-she is due in September!

She waited until the end of her first trimester to tell the whole family - little sneaky snake! And as you can guess my mom is KOO KOO for COCOA PUFFS about the up and coming grand baby....she squealed with DE-LITE from what I hear.

We are so excited to get to spoil and little "mini" Alicia or Brett. Jon was out there this past weekend to check on our house and got to see the family. He stated that he will believe it once he sees a bump! Ha!

But - here is a photo of the kinda "sick" announcement of their pending birth of a child. Keep in mind Alicia is a nurse and Brett is is serious jokester so this is very fitting. I did hear that it was actually Ashley's idea - she had stated that she wanted to get FETUS cookies from Alicia when she is pregnant. Something about eating a baby fetus is just GROSS! Call me crazy!


Jon and I made them baby's FIRST quilt and here is a pic of "prego" Alish and Brett with the quilt. I had so much fun making it for them. Auntie Keele and Uncle Jon are going to have so much fun spoiling their niece or nephew!




2 comments:

Brett said...

Those Cookies are SICK!

Moeller Family said...

Hey Kee! Can we have a copy of the pic of Brett and I and the quilt? We love the quilt, thanks so much! XOXO