Thursday, May 15, 2008

SLACKER

I admit...I am a slacker! No new posts ... and no new info and all the friends have fled.

Well - I have no excuses except for a few...

12 hour days at work - days begin at 4am
just returned from a 2 week trip in Europe for work (no fun - all work...no play)
filling nail holes in the wall (jon has done this - can I count it?)
packing house for move to az
packing house for move to az
did I mention packing the house for move to az???

So we are packing the house - we decided to save ourselves some money and pack ourselves and hire the moving company to load and move us. I guess you can say that we have become LAZY...we are so spoiled because our last 4 moves have been full corporate moves and we did not have to lift a finger. OH well - this way we save 6K and Jon even got all our boxes for free on Craig's List... Wahoo!

I will post some pics shortly of my trip to EU, the house progress (almost done - only carpet is left) and more updates on the family.

ONE LAST THING...ALICIA IS HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still cannot believe that my sis is having a baby - her belly is so cute!

Keep posted for more!

3 comments:

basquegirl said...

Thank you for posting! Are you moving to AZ? :)

Carolyn said...

MORE BLOG POSTS!!!

maren bosley said...

I'm still waiting for more..... :)