Ok - so our lives have been busy and I have (I am openly admitting) been a slacker. In fact - Jonathan just informed me that he was going to blog an apology for me since I have not made any additions as promised.
The truth is that like anything - you get too far behind and then it becomes much easier to ignore! I admit - I really do enjoy the whole blog thing - in fact I love to read others' blogs and so I feel I have a "blogging" duty because it is not fair to "spy" on others and not share!
I do not have pictures for this post, but will promise (I know - I know - you will not believe me until you see a consistent stream of new blogs) to add some pics once I have returned home to AZ.
So a few questions from the peanut gallery are in need of answers...
Q1: Have we moved to AZ?
A: YES !!! We are not fully unpacked since we are on the road so much lately - but we are residing in our NEW (huge) house and loving it.
Q2: What is Jonathan doing?
A: He has been Mr. Domestic for the last 6 weeks since his work has slowed down and I have been VERY spoiled! Not sure what I am going to do when normal life resumes. The man is HANDY!
Q3: Has Jonathan gotten a job?
A: OH YESSS!!! After 9 interviews with different firms he landed the "perfect" job with the firm he really really really wanted. He starts Aug 7th - it will be a hard day for me - because we will no longer be working side by side listening to Dr. Laura and debating politics!
Q4: Will I really continue to Blog?
A: Yes!!! I am actually in San Jose this week - and as soon as I return I will post some pics of the current happenings. There is actually alot to tell...I am debating on working back to current or current to back...any votes?
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Hey! It's your long lost friends from San Antonio. How is Arizona? Congrats on the move and the house and the job! I'm excited you have a blog and will be stalking. . . I mean, checking back regularly! So keep the good times rolling!
Post a Comment