Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Pride before the FALL

Okay - so browsing the web this is what we find - can I puke? Has Obama been elected already?

Do his people know what they are paying for? I call for an audit and a removal of that chair on the "O" Force One ...

Can someone please tell me what he is really going to do for our country? He certainly cannot.

Sorry - I am feeling pretty strong about this and I usually like to keep my blogs nice and fluffy - but I am so sick of this guy.

But here is my prediction as I stated to Jonathan yesterday - this clown just asked for all of Michigan and Florida to be seated meaning counted for Hillary. I think since Mrs. Clinton has been uncharacteristically quiet that they will count the seats for Obama - the real win will go to Hillary and we will have an incredible flip at the Democratic convention. I think Obama is the Clinton stool pigeon.....just you wait!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Oh My Gosh! Right after Hillary finally gave in, I heard a woman on the radio saying to wait for August because Hillary will be back. I understood what she was saying. Those Clinton's are so sneaky that they'll figure any way to get her back in. I thought it was strange that she was off the radar also. I think you've got something. And don't worry about posting this stuff. I love to read it. I want that t-shirt from your earlier post also. Did you ever find it?

kkjon said...

yes - here it is
http://t-shirts.cafepress.com/item/anti-obama-white-tshirt/266476967