
Another business trip takes me to Europe...this time England, Germany and Italia!I took a ton of pics in London because we had one day in which we had 6 hours non business related to hit the town. One of my colleagues had never been to London and since it is like a second home for me - we hit it and conquered it in 6 hours. It was amazing and since he forgot his camera - I was the picture maniac for us!
We had a blast but when we woke up the next morning to catch the flight to Berlin, we really felt the whirlwind of the night before. I am getting older...and at times like that one I suddenly felt it. Oh how I hate reality!
Here I am in London just outside the Tower of London - it was FREEZING and wet as England always is!

Here is a magnificent pic of the Tower Bridge (many people think this is the London Bridge)...

Big Ben...

And of course Hard Rock LONDON for the famous wall dedicated to U2! I can't pass it up, I think I go each time I am in London! I think the crazy U2 fan in me hopes BONO and the clan just might show up! (everyone has to have a dream!)

I am grounded with no more business trips until first quarter of 2009 so it will be nice to just chill for a bit. I always love to travel but it is not the best on business except for First Class flights on British Airways...of that I have no compliants!





2 comments:
Keele,
Tim (Casey's husband) here. I just returned from Dublin for a business trip. I am sooo jealous of you for getting to fly business or first class! I have to make the trip from Newark, NJ to either Belfast or Dublin flying tourist/economy class. The flights are always full and the seats (unfortunately I work for the company that builds the seats) are not all that comfortable for 6 - 8 hours! I made a very quick trip out to Ireland this week. I landed in Dublin @ 7am on Wed (11/5) and flew out of Dublin @ 9am on Friday (11/7). Just barely over 48 hrs in the country! I am ready for some sleep!!
I know - business trips are a whirlwind and packed from 6am - midnight with the european dinners! I do love being there though! I always just come back hammered! BUT - I have to admit that in First/business you do get the bed! So it is awesome!!
Post a Comment