Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ethan = 1 Month Old

So here is an updated look at little Ethan...Jon and I are having so much fun playing with our little nephew and spoiling him ROTTEN. He is getting blessed this Sunday and I am sure Alicia will have him looking as handsome as ever. She often has several different outfit changes during the day - he always very well groomed!

Here is Auntie Ashley who is in LOVE with Ethan...

Proud Mama and Aunt Angela - what a great Pic...

And of course - I love him a little bit too!

3 comments:

Casey said...

So glad to see a new post. That little baby is SOOO darling. Alicia looks great also. well, of course you all do. It was great talking to you the other day. Tell everyone hi.

Carolyn said...

It looks like you had fun in London.

basquegirl said...

man I miss you Keek! Everyone looks great! Can't wait for more pictures!